Follow Dashboard
Tokens?

TITLE; BUSY2
Saturday 14 January 2012 | 1/14/2012 08:42:00 pm | 0 comments
dear member ARGGHH!!! this week i'm kinda busy 
because what??
because of my tests..berturut2 plak 2...
THURSDAY- MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS STATISTICS
FRIDAY-PRINCIPLES OF MACROECONOMICS
SATURDAY-FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING 2
this kind of test can make my hair fallen more than usual because of  TENSION..
tapi nk buat cm ne kena la study jugk.
not just a TESTS but assignment in piles me until i dont know where to start first..
be4 this nk final baru keja berlambk..
tapi sem nie dh x lagi..
LECTURER every week give tasks for me..
arghhh it's really make me cried
hope boley buat semua tasks yg diberi dgn jayanya..
n i will make sure my course work is in good standing..



ape bersepah brg2 aku sume ek..
nk kena buat sume tutorial chpter yg dh blja..
...............................................................................................................








Old things | New things