Follow Dashboard
Tokens?

TITLE; love is painful
Sunday 3 June 2012 | 6/03/2012 03:50:00 pm | 0 comments

today to next day
I MISS YOU  when something really good happens,
because you're the one i want to share it with.
I MISS YOU when something is troubling me,
because you're the only one who understands me so well.
I MISS YOU when i laugh and cry,
because i know that you're the one who makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear.
I MISS YOU the most when i lie awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other for those were some of the best memorable times of my life...
when I MISS YOU my heart feels the heat,
when i am with you,every moment becomes sweet.
but
i tell you goodnight yesterday with tears i'm my eyes
i wish i was there curled up by your side,
time passes,but not fast enough,
i try to be strong, but i'm not that tough,
your embrace, your kisses and touch ease all missing pain on this lonely evening.





Old things | New things